Please join us virtually for: Magnetic seizure therapy: an alternative to ECT?
- Dr. Fidel Vila-Rodriguez
- Moderator: Dr. Diane Fredrikson
- Introduce Magnetic Seizure Therapy (MST) as a new convulsive treatment
- Discuss differences and similarities between ECT and MST
- Discuss emerging data about the efficacy of MST in mood disorders
How to join:
- Zoom Link: https://vancouvercoastalhealth.zoom.us/j/7745783472?pwd=MmJuQ2NmS3g2QW1UeDJKdVdGR3Q4UT09
- Meeting ID: 774 578 3472
- Passcode: 123456
- Telephone participants: 1-778-907-2071
- Meeting ID: 774 578 3472#
- Passcode: 123456#
CME: This event is an accredited group learning activity as defined by the maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.