Overview: This comprehensive three-day review course (Thu-Sat) offers an update of knowledge central to the practice of family medicine in both rural and urban settings. Committed to addressing everyday practical issues, speakers present equally on current and special areas of concern to the primary health care professional.
To complement a morning of group lectures, afternoons include a series of elective interactive workshops which allow conference attendees to customize their learning experience.
Target audience: family physicians, nurse practitioners, residents and students
Accreditation: Up to 16.75 Mainpro+ credits
- Invited speaker: Dr. Mike Allen – Top 5 Articles That Changed My Practice (Internal Medicine)
- Lunch presentation: Dr. Teri Fisher – Artificial Intelligence, Voice Technology and Applications for Family Medicine
- Each conference day covers different topics include pediatric and women’s health, internal medicine and geriatrics
- Group plenaries in the morning include New Insulins and New Guidelines, Sleep Apnea, Skin Care Tips and many more
- Pick two elective workshops in the afternoon include Heart Failure Management, Chronic Kidney Disease, Migraine Management and many more
- Optional workshop – IUD Insertions - Review of Guidelines, Basic Insertion and Troubleshooting (limited seats!)
More Information & Registration
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.
Marriott Vancouver Pinnacle Downtown
1128 West Hastings Street
Vancouver V6E 4R5